Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace in the mountains.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

Peace in the mountains. Empty
PostSubject: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm

My eyes open slowly as I begin too realize I had been asleep. I don't Remember what happened the night before except for when I had fallen against the boulder, of which I had been sleeping on.

I looked around confused for a second, thinking hard about what happened last night. After a few minutes of intense thinking, I made a conclusion that maybe I was caught by surprise.

Putting my huge arms onto the ground, I push myself up, staggering to my feet.

"Rhyperior...?" I said with a sigh.

I look around one last time, looking for answers or at least a clue of what happened. I took a step and stopped with a painful look on my face.

"Rhyperior!" I yelled. My back and legs were badly hurt.

I started limping away, Hopefully to find someone or something that could help me.

Last edited by Rhyperior on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Grammer mistakes -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikatachirules.com
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 am

Absol was currently lying down on the rocky floor: the heat the warm sun gave off, a slight breeze gently moved Absol’s fur making it seen as if it was dancing. Absol let out a deep breath feeling at ease slowly drifting off into a light slumber.
However this peaceful scene was short lived, for a shout alerted Absol. Absol slowly rose to it’s feet listening out for any more howls but heard none so decided to find out what had caused the noise. Leaping off the small cliff Absol slowly headed in the direction of the noise keeping and eye out for possible enemies.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-ultimate-rpg.rpg-board.net
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 am

After 10 minutes of walking I fall to my knees, the pain was too much to bear anymore. I fell back onto my butt, making a loud thump with a cloud of dust.

"Rhy..." I sighed. I began to think no one was around to hear or help me. I'm alone in the mountains. Maybe there was at least a few Diglett's and Geodude's around. But their to small to help me out.

"Rhy!!" I yelled out in anger. I have more questions and no answers. It seems like every second of the day brings new problems and questions.

I began to think about what happened last night in one last effort to remember anything. Still, nothing came to mind but falling against the rock.

Maybe I'll never know...
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Before long Absol finally stops, after seeing a Rhyperior on the floor, while making sure to keep out of site. Absol watches as it yell out in anger before turning around and running towards a bush of Sitrus Berry’s. Once the bush was found Absol uses Razor wind to chop off a branch, which had a lot more berries on it then the others, and then catches it before the berries land on the floor to stop them from getting damaged. Once Absol task was complete Absol started to run back to the Rhyperior.

A short time later Absol had managed to find the Rhyperior once again. Absol slowly made its way to the Rhyperior, placing the branch in front of it before taking a step back, just in case it lunged for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I watched the Absol appear in front of me with the berries. I picked them up carefully with my huge fingers, trying not to crush or bruise them. I held them up to my mouth and dropped them in.

I felt a bit better but I was sure the berries wouldn't take effect that quickly.

"Rhyperior" (Thank you), I said in joy.

I explained to the Absol where I had come from and why I was in pain.

"Rhy..." I sighed. In a weird thought I had realized I had been sighing a lot. Then again It has been a long and weird morning...

I try once again to get up, pushing my arms into the ground, and stagger to my feet.

The pain from my back and legs felt like they were going away, but not by much.

I looked at the Absol.

"Rhy Rhy Rhyperior??" (Can you help me??) I asked in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Absol listened carefully to what Rhyperior said and nod it head as soon as Rhyperior asked for help. “Absol Absol” ( ill help what ever way I can.)

(im being lazy plus u made me lose my train of thought u meanie)
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 pm

I slowly started walking towards the mountain edge, looking for a way down. There was a pretty long and narrow walk way down the mountain and I didn't want to be in any more pain then I am now so it was my only option.

I slowly made my way near the walk way, looking at Absol and grunted, signifying that I wanted her to come along.

I nervously took a step onto the narrow path, walking down it slowly. I don't want to make a wrong step.

"Rhy" I said to myself in fear and anxiety.

Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Starts to follow Rhyperior finding it easy to walk across the path but keeps an eye out for Rhyperior making sure he doesn’t get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Finally reaches the bottom and sighs in relief.

Looks at Absol "Rhy Rhyperior" (Thanks for the Help) I said in gratitude.

I Looked around, a chill when down my spine when realized I have never seen this place before. I don't know where I am or how I got here... This isn't the place and home of where I once lived.

The air smelled different. The Pokemon sounded different. The earth seemed a lot softer here. It was as if I rocketed too a new planet and was left to die with no memory of how I got there...

Where am I...?
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Absol nodded showing that she heard him, but kept most of her attention to the area around them, making sure that they don't get too close to people or enemies.

(WOOP! i wrote all this on my psp so sorry for errors)

Last edited by Absol on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Looks at Absol "Rhyperior" (Byez).

I walk off, limping away in little pain. I don't know where I'm going but if I get any kind of help, then I must look.

I see a small group of Digletts and I walk right past them as they pay no attention to me. Maybe because they have never seen a Pokemon like be before...

I look back at Absol in the distance. She looks like a little white cloud but fallen to earth. I look back up ahead and continue walking.

The evening turns into mid-day. The bird Pokemon soaring by in the sky with no cares in the world. Oh I wish I could be like them, Fly away from problems and just go home.

"Rhy?" I asked to myself, seeing a dead tree. What would a tree be doing in a place like this?? I guess it will make a good place to sit against.

I walk over to the black, charred tree. Sitting back onto it, making a thud as loud as thunder. I lead my body back against the tree, trying not to tip it over. I close my eyes, Listening to my surroundings and I doze off.

It really is a peaceful mountain...
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Once Rhyperior had disappeared from her site, Absol jumped onto a fairly steep cliff quickly climbing for the top, her claws digging into the cliff trying not to dig too hard that the cliff would crumble, when she reached the top she gazed at the landscape.

Last edited by Absol on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm

I awoke a few hours later. The sky was orange, The sun was almost gone, The breeze was blowing softly, and the air was scented with the sweet smell of honey.

I slowly got up. The pain from my back and legs had gone. I was happy about that. I was sure that Absol had gone and isn't near by.

Slowly walking once again, I came upon a small pool of water. It was crystal clear blue, so it must have been fresh. I knelled down and found a small rock in the shape of a bowl. I scooped up the water, drinking it, enjoying its sweet taste.

After a few drinks of water, I got up. I looked around for something to eat, seeking a bush or tree with some berries on it. But it's a mountain, not a normal mountain, just a rock barren mountain. So finding berries is going to be hard. Seeing this dead tree was a surprise.

The sun went down and the sky turned a dark purple. Everything encased in a dark silhouette. It was beautiful.

Maybe If I can find that Absol again, she could help me look for something to eat.

Darkness was near...
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Absol was lying down infront of a cave relaxing, after spending most of her day training, she planned on having a short nap before taking a walk around the mountain. As Absol's eyes began to drop she soon fell into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I see a cave off in the distance. I walk towards it, trying not to make too much noise.

I come up to it, its dark and warm. I walk inside and sits against the wall, looking outside at the moon as the sky goes dark.

The stars should be coming out soon. There's no major cities near by so this mountain is the perfect place to see them.

The Stars popped up in the sky as if they were popcorn kernels bursting from heat. They shined bright, some dim of course. The kind where you would have to not look at the to see them. They remind me of me. Only when Pokemon and people don't look at me, they notice me.

I wasn't one bit tired since I had woken up from a nap, So watching the stars was a good time passer.

They're Beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Absol's eyes began to flutter open as she awoke from her nap. She rose to her feet, stretching out to awaken her mussels.
She made her way to the edge before climbing down with ease. Once at the bottom she sprinted off making her way round the mountain. Climbing any cliff she could find. After awhile she paused to have a drink from a small stream to quench her thirst.

Last edited by Absol on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

An Aggron appears out from the darkness in the cave.

"AGGRON!" He Yelled furiously as if he wanted me to leave.

I got up and walks out of the cave as the Aggron glares at me. I guess this is his own and he doesn't wan intruders.

I walk off until I'm out of the Aggrons sight.

It was dark and the air was warm. The stars danced in the sky as if they were dancers with shiny beads strung all over them. It was a sight to behold. They came in different colors. It was like a rainbow itself bursted into millions of pieces. They were bright and dim, Big and small. Some even flashed like they were sending me messages themselves. They made me think about how life is so precious... how were burning bright one day, then dim and dead the next.

As beautiful as it was, I couldn't be distracted. I need to find shelter for the night, Though sleeping out here would be nice. But every Pokemon knows there are Pokemon catchers. So I had to find a place to rest and hide as soon as possible.

I came accros a small cave in the mountain. It wasn't big. The cave only went in for about 15 feet, so it was perfect for me. It looked like it was made from a bunch of boulders and rocks that feel from the mountain top. Keeing that in mind I'll have to be careful getting into it.

I crawled in carefully, trying not to bump into anything or tip the rocks. I carefully sat down and rested my body and mind.

I dozed off slowly once again.

What a wonderful place to be lost in....
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 am

Once her small break was over Absol looked at the sky seeing a group of clouds in the distance, showing Absol that rain was coming, Absol didn’t mind the rain: she found it relaxing and a nice way to remove some dust from her fur. However she didn’t feel like walking in the rain that night, so decided that she would get something to eat later on in the night and head back to her cave, which was perched on the highest point on the mountain she could find.

Once she made it to her regular source of berries she chopped off a small group of berries for her self before turning back and heading to her cave, as she climbed the cliff to her cave odd berries fell off but not too many that would have caused her to go back for more.

As she entered her cave she listened around to check if any other Pokémon tried to claim it while she was away, finding none she made her way further back into the cave, her cave was on the large size that had a small pool of water at the back for her to drink from, though Absol only choose it because it was inside the more quietest part of the mountain.

She ate a few berries, saving the rest till later, before lying down on the smooth floor to rest.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 pm

It was early in the morning, the sun barely peaking over the mountain in the distance. The bird Pokemon chirping songs of nature, and the wind whistling softly to my ear.

I opened my eyes and I covered my face with my arm. The sun was blinding me and it was barely even over the mountain.

"Rhyyyyyyy..." I yawned. It was yet another day to find my way home.

I pushed myself up off the floor, Walked out of the cave carefully, and look around.

Everything was glowing orange, a soft orange. This place was beautiful twenty-four hours a day.

Out there in the distance, I see a bush of berries. It's not a lot, but it will have to do. I walked over to it, Picking the berries carefully. Having huge fingers has its disadvantages. I drop them all into my mouth and eat them slowly, enjoying their sweet taste.

I sat down in front of the bush making a thump sound once again. I searched the bush for more berries.

I'm so hungry.

Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Absol opened her eye’s not remember nodding off, getting back to her feet she walked over to her small water supply taking a drink, lapping up the clear water. Lifting her head back up she looks at what was left of last nights berries, finding them slightly shrivelled and brown Absol picks up the vine throwing them out the cave before stepping outside and jumping down the cliff then walking along the path heading off to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm

After I found and ate all the berries, I thought about how I was going to get own. I walk slow, so walking might take days even months. I'm to heavy to be lifted and I'm certain I'm not a swimmer.

I got back up, walking away looking for something new. There's not much for a Pokemon to do out in the wild.

I didn't have any friends or family back where I'm from, and this place is a lot more comforting and peaceful. Maybe I'll just spend the rest of my life here.

I even remember the day I evolved into a Rhyperior.

Walking along the path, I saw a hole in the ground. I didn't want to go near it since with my body weight, It would collapse under my feet. So I went around it, taking careful steps just in case there was a cave under my feet.

I got around the hole and kept on walking.

A new life starts here.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Once Absol had found her way to the bushes she jumped up grabbing one the cluster of berries higher up. Absol ate a few of the berries before picking the rest up and making her way towards a few dead tree’s placing the berries down Absol went up to a tree and started to scratch her claws into the trees sharpening them, to make sure she wouldn’t slip when climbing the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Maybe I should go back and find that Absol, I'm sure she can help me again. But she can't help me at the same time. She probably doesn't know where I came from or how to find my way back...

It was all so frustrating. I need help yet I couldn't be helped. There's no place for a Pokemon like me here, No matter how nice it is. There's no other Rhyperiors around. I don't want to admit it but... I'm scared and alone...

No, I can't believe it, I'm not alone and I'm definitely not scared. I then realized I had been staring at the ground in front of me and that I had been standing there the whole time.

I shook my head and walked again.

These mountains must be huge, I've been walking for, I think, 3 days. I haven't gotten very far, then again, I'm huge and slow.

I looked behind me in the distance of the mountain where I came down from with Absol. Maybe I should go back... Maybe she can help me...

I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm

As Absol finished sharpening her claws, she curled up under the shade the tree enjoying the peace she had, looking back at the berries she decided against eating them so she would leave them for some other Pokémon to scavenge. It wasn’t not like it mattered to her, she always knew where to find food, and some of the smaller weaker Pokémon struggled to get a decent meal. Resting her head she enjoyed the breeze against her fur.
Back to top Go down
Rhyperior
Admin
Rhyperior

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 pm

I looked back and fourth between both directions. Do I move on or do I go back??

If I move on I know I might get help at some point, but If I go back I know I'll get help now.

I turned around and hesitated for a second and I started walking back. I knew she would still be around, I won't find her as easily but I know she's around.

I struggled to walk faster, pounding my feet into the earth making loud thuds and huge clouds of dust. It felt like I was making mini earthquakes with my feet.

I walked around the hole I previously encountered.

I'm almost there. I came upon the small cave I slept in last night. I didn't see Absol around. I kept on walking, Looking for the dead tree I sat against the other day.

I must find you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace in the mountains.   Peace in the mountains. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace in the mountains.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Ultimate RPG :: Kanto :: Pewter City-
Jump to: