Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A rainy day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm

It was a rainy but warm day as Eevee wondered around, she walked over to a dry area under a tree and dried off before laying down at least it'd warm today... she thought as she looked around,after a while she became sleepy and rested her head on her paws, she slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FlashFlood

FlashFlood

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Before challenging Viridian city gym, or the Pewter City gym, Leo went in search of a pokemon. After a long days search in the rain, he found an eevee. So he used a poke ball to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 am

Eevee was asleep so she didn't notice the pokeball capture her, she slowly started to wake up as the pokeball locked and she was caught.
Back to top Go down
FlashFlood

FlashFlood

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 pm

"Great, I'm finally back in the game" said Leo, looking at his pokeball, and newly caught eevee with new found confidence. Now I just have to train, and then perhaps battle someone. Leo released his eevee. "Hello, I'm you're new trainer" Leo said gleefully "Now what should I call you?" he asked. Names came to mind. He first thought of Morpheus, the Roman god of sleep, but after close examination, he realized it was female.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

Eevee looked up at the boy and blinked, she then tilted her head not knowing what to do as she looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rainy day   A rainy day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rainy day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Ultimate RPG :: Kanto :: Viridian City-
Jump to: