Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash Flood's epiphany

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlashFlood

FlashFlood

Flash Flood's epiphany Empty
PostSubject: Flash Flood's epiphany   Flash Flood's epiphany Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 pm

It was 3:00 AM, Leo had passed out after drinking his "last" bottle of vodka. In his dream, he saw a bearded man with wolf-like short hair, and bronze skin. The man spoke in a short mellow tone "Hello my son, I'm assuming you know who I am.". Leo nodded in response. "I know you are unhappy, and have a... questionable past, but you are forgiven. Go off, leave again, pursue your dreams" The man fades out, and Leo wakes up in his room sweating and panting. He quickly dresses, packing everything, including a pokedex, 2 poke balls, a great ball, and several bags of jerky. He picks up a gun, and thinks for a split second, unsure of his decision, but he holsters his gun anyway, and leaves. "Where are you going with so many things?" his mother asks "I thought you've given up being a trainer". He does not acknowledge her, and leaves out the door.
Back to top Go down

Flash Flood's epiphany
Page 1 of 1