Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleavon beginning his journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleavon

Cleavon

Cleavon beginning his journey Empty
PostSubject: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm

"What do you mean there are no more pokemon!?" Cleavon whined. "I'm sorry Jimmy, but I'm all out of starters to give. If you could've come sooner, maybe you could've had a bulbasaur, or a squirtle, or a charmander, but I'm afraid you're too late." Oak replied, with an annoyed tone. "What are in those pokeballs?" Cleavon asked. "These don't belong to me. Their other trainers'. Like this-" Oak had opened an empty ball. "That's strange, that's never happened before."
"Could I have that one?"
"Well, I suppose-"
"Thank you"
Cleavon snatches the ball and runs off, as Oak puts his palm to his face. "I should have guessed"
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Route 1 on Virridian City   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm

The sun was shining, and life was good. Cleavon had just began his journey, and set off on route one. After a moment he lets off a sigh. "Wow, still no pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
Absol
Admin
Absol

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:14 am

(please dont double post if you've missed some bits out just edit your message)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-ultimate-rpg.rpg-board.net
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:50 pm

(just as soon as a Pokemon shoes up)
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Lotad was taking a drink of water. As he notices a new trainer walking by. The injury on his left hind leg begins to hurt, but manages to limp up to the new trainer.
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Cleavon spots a strangely colored lotad. "Who's that Pokemon?" Cleavon refers his Pokedex "Lotad, the water-weed pokemon. This pokemon lives on clear ponds with clean water. It is known to ferry pokemon on the broad leaf upon its' head" "This is my chance, pokeball, go!"
Back to top Go down
TadtheLotad

TadtheLotad

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:11 pm

The ball rocks left and right. Finally, it stops with a ping, and the ball returns to Cleavon. The Lotad, then gets itself out of the ball, to show his new trainer his wound.
Back to top Go down
Cleavon

Cleavon

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 pm

"Well, look at that... I wonder what caused it" Cleavon said, looking at the Lotad's wound. "We better get to a Pokemon center. Cleavon opens a map. See, we are now on Route 1, so the closest center from here would be in... Virridian city. Great! There should also be a gym there!" He holds his new Pokemon in his face, then outward, making a peace sign "I caught... a lotad!" he then holsters it on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleavon beginning his journey   Cleavon beginning his journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleavon beginning his journey
Page 1 of 1