Pokemon Ultimate RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate RPG

Pokemon Ultimate is a free rpg which allows you to rp as a pokemon or a trainer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trainer bio (this shows what you must include)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absol
Admin
Absol

trainer bio (this shows what you must include) Empty
PostSubject: trainer bio (this shows what you must include)   trainer bio (this shows what you must include) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Name:

Hair:

Eyes:

Height:

Weight:

picture: (this must be your main pic aswell unless your playing a character from pokemon)

rank: (must start out as 'Normal Trainer' see rules to see how to change your rank)

pokemon: (can be edited if you catch another pokemon but it must state each pokemon you have IMPORTANT EACH POKEMON ON THIS LIST MUST BE A MEMBER ON THIS SITE YOU CANT MAKE YOUR OWN POKEMON BECAUSE IT'LL MEAN YOU HAVE TWO CHARACTERS WHICH WONT BE FAIR TO OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAVE TO JUST BE ONE [to get your Pokémon just start a topic and when a Pokémon replies back just try and catch it ( I cant guarantee the Pokémon will be caught tho but ill intervene if I think their being unfair. That’s when u can add the Pokémon to the list but you’ll only need their full name on this site e.g. if it was me you’d just put ‘Absol’.])

Badges: (all the badges you have won against our online gym leaders)

History: (you can just give a brief history if your not good at making one up)

Last edited by Absol on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a point was not made clear)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-ultimate-rpg.rpg-board.net

trainer bio (this shows what you must include)
Page 1 of 1